The wards and local government areas, whose Chairmen took the oath of office on behalf of their wards’ and LGA executives’, following their election victories during the Wards and Local Government Congresses of the party held in March 2020, are as follows:
1. Dr. Charles Ochei – Aniocha North
2. Prince Mike Okwufulueze – Aniocha South
3. Opuofeni Prince – Bomadi
4. Ebike Victor Oromoni – Burutu
5. Felix Erhimedafe – Ethiope East
6. Solomon Obareki – Ethiope West
7. Agbomah Chukwudi – Ika North East
8. Jude Onya – Ika South
9. Ogorugba Godwin – Isoko North
10. Hon. Chief Godspower Obaro – Isoko South
11. Vincent Osilonya – Ndokwa East
12. Okwuji Lucky – Ndokwa West
13. Uko Ransome Efe. – Okpe
14. Chief Felix Nduka Ogwuda – Oshimili North
15. Ogbueshi Dada S.A Okonji – Oshimili South
16. Chief Asiuwhu Godspower – Patani
17. Hon. Chief Perkins Umukoro – Sapele
18. Siloko Ogheneochuko David -Udu
19. Agbatutu Lawrence Udyavbordia – Ughelli North
20. Djegbe Michael Oshetigho – Ughelli South
21. Chief Patrick Kaine Online – Ukwuani
22. Okoledo Efe – Uvwie
23. Hon. Isaac Wilkie, Ph.D. – Warri North
24. Mr. Johnson Agbeyegbe – Warri South
25. Chief Favour O. Izoukumor – Warri South-West
The party leader in the State, His Excellency, Senator, Dr. Ifeanyi Okowa, as well as zonal officials of the party, not only ensured that the ceremony was conducted in full compliance with all the COVID-19 containment directives but also congratulated the newly inaugurated Chairmen and enjoined them to sustain and further consolidate the gains of the Party which their predecessors had maintained during their tenure.
Delta State PDP ably led by Olorogun, Barr. Kingsley Esiso, on behalf of His Excellency and our leader, Senator, Dr. Ifeanyi Okowa, the Ekwueme of the universe, wishes to express our profound gratitude to all outgoing Local Government Chairmen and Executives for their loyal and committed service to the Party and to Deltans in the course of their stewardship and to also congratulate the newly elected PDP LGA Chairmen and their Executives across the State.
We hereby charge them to realize that their tenure would most certainly dovetail into the next general elections and while wishing them a successful tenure ahead, urged them to embrace the fact that the hard work of securing the PDP’s position as the number one political Party in the State and most preferred Party of choice for Deltans, begins immediately.
We also appeal to Deltans to continue to display the commendable compliance they have exhibited since the outbreak of this Covid-19 pandemic which is ravaging the global community, by adhering to the State government’s directives and complying with the mandated public health guidelines.
They are for our collective good and we must all pledge that we will all be committed to saving lives and working towards curtailing the spread of Coronavirus in our State.
Please Deltans, stay at home and safe. We are aware that these are challenging times for everyone and the administration of Senator, Dr. Ifeanyi Okowa is fully determined to do everything possible to cushion the effects of the hardships that will be encountered by our people at this time.